Curated by the Los Angeleno team, we highlight our recommended to-do's for each day of the week.
- 09December 2019 8:00pm – 11:00pmMusicShannon Lay, Earth Girl Helen Brown Shannon Lay was a member of local rock ’n’ roll band Feels, so it came as something of a surprise when she revealed her solo project consisting of soft folk-pop,… Zebulon
- 10December 2019 9:00pm – 12:00amMusicThe Little Miss L.A.-based Hayley Johnson once described the sound of her musical alter-ego, The Little Miss, as Johnny Cash meets Florence + the Machine. With some formative whistling skills and backing from… Harvard & Stone
- 11December 2019 8:00pm – 12:00amMusicFruit Bats Eric D. Johnson may call Los Angeles home nowadays, but in reflecting on the past, the indie singer-songwriter didn't always feel like he had a sense of place and belonging.… Teragram Ballroom
- 12December 2019 7:00pm – 10:00pmPerforming Arts‘Cages’ In an attempt to define their unique rock opera, the creative group Woolf and the Wondershow explain that "Cages" is "'Phantom of the Opera' hijacked by Coachella at Paris Fashion… 1926 E. 7th Place
- 13December 2019 8:00pm – 12:00amMusicKolars The husband and wife duo behind Kolars formed the group in the wake of their former band, He's My Brother She's My Sister. In this pared-down version, singer Rob Kolar… Lodge Room
- 14December 2019 8:00pm – 11:30pmMusicLas Cafeteras A Chicano band from East L.A., Las Cafeteras formed in 2005 after meeting at Eastside Cafe, the Los Angeles Mexican-American cultural center where they were taking classes. As children of… 448 S Main St, Los Angeles, CA 90013, USA
- 15December 2019 10:00am – 5:00pmShoppingThriftCon L.A. L.A. loves thrifting. Give us all the vintage clothes and all the mid-century furniture and knick-knacks. So the idea of a thrifting event big enough to fill the Convention Center… Los Angeles Convention Center